celebrate NELSON mandela's 100th birthday - JULY 18TH AT HARBOUR NIGHTS, HAMILTON 7:00 - 10:00PM
Take Action. Inspire Change. Make Every Day A Mandela Day.
July 18, 2018 marks the centenary of the birth of Nelson Mandela. This provides a unique opportunity for people around the world to reflect on his life and times and to promote his legacy.
Bermuda is celebrating Mandela Day and since everyone is a collaborator for Bermuda, you're invited!
Everyone is invited to be part of Mandela Day!
JULY 18TH AT HARBOUR NIGHTS, HAMILTON 7:00 - 10:00PM
Unite with the global community and take action in the local community as we uphold Mandela’s message: “It’s in your hands to make the world a better place for all.”
- Enjoy Bermuda community spirit
- Dance with the Gombey's in honour of Mandela
- Connect with like-minded people in our community
- Share ideas that could make a difference for Bermuda’s unity & understanding
- Be one of 100 collaborators honoring Nelson Mandela’s 100th Birthday and all that he stood for
- Communicate information about your organization/community with people attending Mandela Day
- Offer the public an opportunity to be of service with your organization and “Pay It Forward” by signing up to volunteering at an event in the future
- Fill the Inspirations for Change box with messages of equality, hope & peace
- Join in singing Stevie Wonder's version of Happy Birthday
- Performers may share poems, thoughts and musical tributes to Mandela
The Chamber of Commerce, Imagine Bermuda, Chewstick Foundation and #WalkTogetherBermuda look forward to seeing you at Harbour Nights on July 18th. Sign up to be a community collaborator, as an individual, family or organization.